Belief Based Leadership
This quote has never been more true than it is today “people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care”.
Many current business owners, managers and coaches are making a fatal mistake in trying to relate and lead their employees, team members, and athletes through a policy manual and the constant threat of discipline. This approach may have worked with our parents generation where they were happy to have jobs, secure retirements, and showed up day after day but it will push today’s workforce and athletes out the door!
In this course we will:
– Identify your core beliefs
– Create a decision making model based on core beliefs
– Create a strategy for sharing these beliefs down the chain of command
– Develop expectations for performance based on these beliefs
– Create an periodic review process to measure performance
Too many people are quite honestly afraid of this process. We are afraid to look vulnerable, shy to share personal beliefs, scared of what they people will think of us, so we never make a connection with those we are supposed to be leading beyond the “human resource” model. Yet when we reflect on those who have impacted our life and pushed us to be the best we could be, it was this very connection that we remember!